Can you honestly say that you understand the stock market, futures, mutual funds, and other risky investments? Becoming familiar with how your investments really work is crucial. Here are some questions to ask yourself about your investments:
- Do I understand how my investments really work?
- Could I explain it to someone else, and have them understand it?
- Can I do the math to see how my money will grow?
- Do I have a contractual growth rate or am I just hoping for the best?
- How do fees and commissions affect my money and how it will grow over time?
- What is my exit strategy for getting out of this investment?
- What is my time commitment with this investment?
Hope is a wonderful attribute, but a terrible investment strategy. Many people are using hope as the key driver for their future. Would you rather have a contract that dictates how your money will grow, or leave it luck?
This is not how I run my practice. For my clients, programs are implemented that have contracts and safety as their core. Most of all, contractual strategies are used that have a contract in place for how your money will grow. A legally binding contract that obligates the company to pay you what it has promised.
Our financial planning process is a thorough, yet simple way for you to take the first step toward reaching your financial goals. Throughout our process, we can help develop customized financial strategies that can turn your goals into reality.
- We identify the values and beliefs most important to you and your family.
- We establish a clear set of short & long-term financial goals based on your values & beliefs.
- Together, with your tax, legal and other professional advisors, we compare financial alternatives and develop recommendations that work towards achieving your financial goals.
A well rounded financial plan examines your total financial picture: your current financial position, risk management, investment planning, retirement planning, tax planning, and estate planning. Your most valuable asset is time. The sooner you begin to plan for your financial future, the better your chances of achieving your goals.
Some of our Financial Services include the following, but not limited to:
- Asset Protection
- Charitable Giving
- Estate Planning
- Fixed Indexed Annuities
- Guaranteed Income
- IRA & 401(K) Assets and Planning
- IRA, 401(K) and 403(B) Rollovers
- Lifetime Income Planning
- Retirement Income Planning
- Safe Money Options
- Tax Free Retirement
Schedule Your Appointment with